Our Home Equity Line of Credit product allows you to use the equity from your home to finance home improvements, college expenses, or consolidate your high-interest credit card debt. You only pay interest on the amount you access from your line amount. Plus the interest you pay on this loan may be tax deductible. (Please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of loan interest.)
Rates as low as 3.24%APR*
- No annual fee
- Minimum line amount: $10,000
- Draw period: 10 years
- Access method: checks or online transfer
- Minimum payment: Interest-only or interest due, whichever is greater.
- Great for financing large purchases (cars, appliances, home projects, educational expenses, weddings, etc.)
- Approved Line amount can be used over and over again as the balance is paid down. No need to reapply.
To apply, stop in a Liberty Office nearest you, or call us…
*Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) are subject to credit approval and other program terms. Annual Percentage Rates (APR) are variable and based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal. APRs range from 3.24% APR (Prime minus 0.26%) to 3.99% APR (Prime plus 0.49%) for a $50,000 - $99,999 HELOC. Rates are subject to change without notice. Your rate will vary depending on your credit history, the loan amount and the loan-to-value ratio of the property. The APR may change, but will never exceed 25.00%. If a HELOC is cancelled within 36 months of activation, a prepayment penalty of $300 will apply. Property, title and/or flood insurance, if applicable, are required. Rates are accurate as of September 1, 2016.