Liberty Bank is a Preferred SBA Lender
Working with a SBA preferred lender provides the comfort of working with an SBA experienced, local banker and the benefit of an accelerated turnaround time. You can use SBA Loans for acquisition, expansion, equipment purchases, working capital and more.
What is the SBA?
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is an independent agency of the Executive branch of the Federal Government. Its responsibility is to provide four primary areas of assistance to American small business - one of which is small business lending. The SBA sets the guidelines for lending, while SBA partners, like Liberty Bank, offer financing to small businesses.
When your small business needs financing, consider an SBA loan or line of credit. SBA financing offers distinct advantages designed to assist small businesses in accessing the capital they need to grow. Benefits of SBA financing versus conventional financing options include:
- Up to 25 year terms, with no balloon payments
- Fixed or variable interest rates up to 25 years
- As little as 10% down payment on commercial real estate
- Loan closing costs may be financed1
- A Liberty Bank SBA Specialist can help you complete your SBA loan application
Who qualifies for SBA?
The SBA has specific criteria for businesses to qualify for SBA financing:
- The business must operate for-profit
- The business must operate in the United States or its possessions
- The business cannot have more than $15,000,000 in maximum tangible net worth and a 2-year average net income after Federal income tax of $5,000,000
- The business must show that the loan can be repaid from existing cash flow
To apply for an SBA line of credit or loan, call a Lending Officer or contact us at (216) 359 5597.
Lending subject to credit review and approval.